Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Refuse to Turn Away

I know life can be tough even to the point of questioning God's love for us just like Naomi did.  But if you refuse to leave  your faith in Jesus as LORD and savior of your life, He will bless you.  He has a plan greater than your imagination and more powerful than any trial and struggle you have, are, and even will face.  His plan not only includes blessing you, it also includes using your life to leave a legacy for our families future!  

As for me, in my darkest trials and struggles I refused to walk away. I have chosen the way of Ruth and because if it I can testify that I am a blessed man.  

The picture is me leading my oldest daughter down the isle so that I could marry her to the man God chose for her life.  It was also my first wedding to officiate.  

Ruth 1:16-17 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment