Friday, April 4, 2014

You can be a part of answered prayers

Have you ever stopped to realize that you have the opportunity to be a part of God's answer to prayer and even miracles? By surrendering my life to be the hands and feet of Jesus, I have had the amazing opportunity of being a part of God's answer to countless prayers.  

In this picture, God chose me! to be a part of this mothers answer to prayer for her dying baby in the jungles of Nicaragua.  

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

#god #godsword #jesus #jesuschrist #christ #christian #bible #bibleverse #scripture #salvation #church #faithful #faith #hope #love #gospel #prayer #miracle 


No comments:

Post a Comment