Monday, May 5, 2014

LIMU

It's hard to believe 3 months ago we were at one of the toughest points in life physically, emotionally, and financially.  Carri's health had been on a continual decline with Huntington's disease, Kenzie was at rock bottom with her health living on a couch, separated from friends, and dependent on a countless prescription meds.  Medical bills piled up, unplanned vehicle repairs, hours cut at work, living off a credit line, skipping meals to make ends meet.  Me being the primary income for our home and even trying to help our college kids make ends meet wasn't sure how much longer I could keep working.  My back and pelvis were absolutely killing me with pain that seemed to increase week by week.  Foreseeably everything was falling apart and about to come crashing down.  But I knew better, our God is faithful.  Even if that meant living in a tent.  


Spiritually I was in a good place, totally dependent on God.  I knew He would meet our needs and sustain us in the ministry He had called us to.  So many nights I would lay in prayer asking God to show me the door that He wanted to open that would lead us to where He needed us to be.  I had even shed several tears praying and begging for God's mercy.  I always said my faith and the ministry He had called me to was a non negotiable with this world.  I'd go hungry and homeless just to stay serving as a youth minister.


Our dear friends Tim and Lucinda  shaver introduced us to LIMU.  At first I was completely turned off believing LIMU was just another snake oil pyramid gimmick.  To think I almost turned my back on the very answer to our prayers.  After a season of sincere prayer God kept saying; "this is the door."  Honestly at the time LIMU made no sense.  Either way we obeyed and said yes. 


Three months later, I have gotten my wife, Carri , back.  What Huntington's had taken away over the past several years, has now become a memory.  Not only that she feels so good she has been running in upwards of 4 miles at a time, lost weight, feels good, and looks great. Understand LIMU is not a drug and it has not cured Huntington's disease.  But is has brought back quality of life we knew should never see again.  Kenzie has gotten her life back and is now re-enrolled into the premed program at UCA.  I have been pain free for over two months now, feeling better and younger every day.  Our daughter Kaelyn has benefited greatly as well.  


LIMU is the answer to our prayers concerning our health, our financial pitfall, and increasing ministry opportunities.  


I sit back in awe and Praise the LORD for where He has taken us in just a few short months with our health alone.  LIMU is not our primary income right now, but it has been just enough to make ends meet and have a little extra.  Our LIMU business is growing as we help others regain their health, supplement their wealth, all while keeping Jesus Christ as most high.  I am excited as I foresee where God is taking us to greater ministry opportunities.  I look forward to serving and ministering to our communities youth and their families in even greater ways in the weeks and months to come. I also look forward to more missions work as well.


God Bless!


www.carributcher.iamlimu.com


No comments:

Post a Comment