Friday, June 7, 2013

Fishing Follower Faith

If your faith has not changed who you are and the things you do, then maybe what you have faith in is fake! 

The word of God  says in Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

If your faith is following Jesus, then he will make you a fisher of men.  Do you get that?  He will make you.  He did not say I will try to make you, I will teach you, or even I would like for you.  He said "I will make you."  

With that said, Jesus will change who you are an what you do.  You will become one who seeks to catch men for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  He will change everything about you so that your life is all about reaching people for him so that they can be saved by him.  Your life will be changed and suited to what he knows is best so that you can fulfill the great commission of reaching the lost world for Jesus Christ.

Does your faith make you a fishing follower of Jesus Christ or just a fan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment