Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Excuses excuses, I can't

I don't have enough courage, I don't have enough wisdom, I don't know enough theology, I don't have enough time, I won't ever be able to do that, I don't have enough to make a difference, I don't ever think I could, I don't, I don't, I don't.... So many people have so much more and have a lot more they can do and give, way beyond what I ever could.

Is this the voice inside your head when it come to serving and giving to and for the LORD? 

It once was mine.  Fortunately I had a Mosses and the burning bush experience with The Lord the week of July 4th, 2009.  Thankfully I received the same answer as Mosses.  I kept saying I am not able and God said "I AM."  

Several months later I realized that God considered a poor widow rich not because of how much she gave, but simply because she gave her all. I realized I did not matter how much knowledge, courage, wisdom, strength or even money I had.  All God wanted was for me to give my all so He could make it rich.  

Nearly 5 years later, God took my shy, bashful, hermit crab, I can't mentality and has made my life rich.  I am blessed to be a youth minister, having God the father of my savior Jesus Christ use what little I have to reveal the richness of His mercy, glory, and grace.  

May I encourage you to give Him all you have so your life can be rich too?

Luke 21:3-4 "I tell you the truth," He said, "This widow has put in more than all the others.  4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."  

#god #godsword #jesus #jesuschrist #christ #christian #bible #bibleverse #scripture #salvation #church #faithful #faith #hope #love #gospel 

No comments:

Post a Comment