Monday, March 10, 2014

Why me God?

Why me?

Been there done that myself, on my knees and even crying out all alone "Why me God? Why me?"  

Life is full of struggles and trials I get that.  When they come one at a time, I can handle that. But when they come by the droves I am overwhelmed.  So many times I felt like It took all I had just to tread water and no land was in site.  "Why me God!"  I just knew any moment I was going to drown.  Consumed by debt, illness, work instability, family issues... 

However Jesus Christ has never failed to call my name, raising me up so I could walk on water.  It is those times I am the most grateful for His mercy and grace.   I would not go back and ever change those times.  The greatest victory celebrations always follow the hardest and harshest of battles.  

Embrace your trials especially the harshest and hardest of all, there is a victory coming in Christ and the celebration will last an eternity.

Luke 7:41-43  "Two men owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.42 Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he canceled the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?"43 Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt canceled." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said.

#god #godsword #jesus #jesuschrist #christ #christian #bible #bibleverse #scripture #salvation #trustinthelord #faith #hope #love #gospel #victory #trials #struggles  #mercy #grace 


No comments:

Post a Comment