Monday, March 10, 2014

LIMU Experience

Alrighty friends, I've been trying to tone down my excitement over  #LIMU , but I can't contain how amazing I feel since I have started drinking LIMU products. Today I woke up and had ZERO pain and ZERO muscle stiffness.  I literally have not felt like this since I was in my 20's.  


The key ingredient in LIMU's product is "fucoidan". Go search for yourself at www.pubmed.gov you will quickly discover how independent unsolicited scientific research has proven its effectiveness within your body.  


@limuthecompany has the market in providing the purest form of fucoidan throughout the world.  It works my friends and family, Carri  and I can both testify in good faith what science has proven.  


I will close with this; we prayed and God answered our prayers for a better quality of life physically,  He has blessed us beyond what we asked for.  This may sound crazy but even our amazing "God blessed marriage" has been blessed with more quality because of how we both feel.  


Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayer and leading us to LIMU and giving us an opportunity to go into business with a mission!  He has open the door to our hearts desire and that is more ministry.  It has only just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment