Friday, May 24, 2013

I am not ashamed and will not shut up:


It is kind of crazy, but I have been accused of posting too much and being too religious on various social media.  Facebook even threatened to close my FB page, because I was accused of spamming.  I will admit I was posting on walls that ALLOWED public posts.  Many were liberal sights like lil Wayne, Oprah, and some other pages.  Truth is I don't share enough. I wish I could share more, but sadly life and some of its obligations limit my time.  I will say this though, my life and all I do and say is about Christ and the faith I so freely chose to surrender to.  If all I could do is ministry, I would do it.  Why?  Because Jesus is that good, and I can't help but talk about it.  I am not ashamed and I will not shut up.


The picture is me on medical mission in Romania.

Acts 4:20 For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.

May my life be the proof and evidence of Christ's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment