Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boasting in the Lord and a big shout out!


     Today, I just want to say Thank you!  I want to thank My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for what He has done.  By going through illness, bullying, depression, addiction, suicidal thoughts, death of loved ones and friends, Huntington's disease with my wife and so many other difficulties God has made me who I am today.  God has taken my life and made an example for others to see who He is.  He truly does bring about hope into your life.  Through Him we find our purpose, we discover the meaning of life, and we become His hands and feet.  The one word that sums it up the best is alive.  He makes us come alive spiritually; He proves He is alive to others through us, and He keeps us alive eternally.  I live a life no longer dying, but a life that is becoming more and more alive each day. 

     I also want to give a huge shout out to all my followers.  As of this moment that I am writing this God has reached people in the USA, Germany, Romania, Canada, Russia, Nicaragua, France, United Kingdom, Norway, South Africa, Philippines, South Korea, Brazil, Israel, Dominican Republic, and Turkey in 3 weeks time.  There have been 4126 page views, and an unknown number of hits on Facebook. 

     This blog is not about me, but What Christ has done for me, in me, and through me.  My prayer will always be that my life will be the proof and evidence of His love.  My Hope is that the readers of this Blog will be encouraged, inspired, and ultimately accept Jesus Christ into their lives as Lord and Savior.

     Jesus Christ truly is the gift we all desire.  The gift of being made alive. I will continue sharing what God has done in my life.  The testimony has only just begun.

    If you feel that this blog has encouraged you and even inspired you in anyway, I ask you prayerfully consider liking it, Google+ it, recommending it, and just simply sharing it with anyone and everyone you feel led to share this with. 




sunrise over the volcano Haleakalā in Maui

God Bless and May my life be the proof and evidence of His love,
Bill Butcher

2 Corinthians 10:17 But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." 

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Sunset off the Coast of Maui the same day


No comments:

Post a Comment