Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Are you looking for some inspiration?

Over the next several days, I will be re-sharing my life story.  God has placed a very heavy burden on my heart to share with as many people as possible how my life was radically changed by Him.  This venture began back in October of 2012 and since that time, God has literally reached thousands of people around the world.  I have shared my story on Blogspot, Google+, Facebook, twitter, and even instagram.  The response has completely overwhelmed me, but I am not surprised either.  When God is in it, little is much.  All He is looking for is just simple obedience. 

As I unflold my story you will see how I was in a place of hopelessness like most people.  My story may not be the most intense and vile, but it is a journey that led to me to Christ and the hope only He can provide.  My testimony centers around a birth defect, bed wetting, bullying, rejection, depression, addictions, suicidal desires, death, a genetic disease called Huntington's Chorea, and so much more.

I would like to encourage you to read my story as it unfolds to the world once again.  Consider sharing it with anyone and everyone that you feel may benefit and be inspired by it.  message me as well if you desire.  I love making new friends and reaching out to those who are lost in life and hurting.

With this short intro, I want to leave you with this;  No matter what you are facing, not matter how hopeless you may feel, there is a HOPE a real true everalsting HOPE and His name is Jesus.  If you follow my life story, I am certain you will be inspired and you too will discover the very same hope that I have.  Jesus Christ has rocked my world and completely it around.  I have a peace that passes beyond all understanding inspite of the so called "HOPELESS" things that continue in my life.

This is my wife Carri and I
after 21 years of marriage!


John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
 
May my life be the proof and evidence of His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment