Friday, March 1, 2013

Feeling Torn to Pieces and Life is Falling Apart?

Feeling Torn to Pieces and Life is Falling Apart?

Have you ever felt or even feel right now that you are being torn to pieces and life is falling apart? I have before. I even remember blaming God for all that was going wrong. Even questioned, "if God is so loving, then why?"

When I was in that place and searching for answers, I would often go and sit before a sunset and ponder life's questions. Asking God "why?"

Time and time again, God would reply "It is not I who is tearing you to pieces, I am not the one causing your life to fall apart. The reason is you. It is your pride, the wisdom in your own eyes, it is your own selfish desires. These are the reasons that you have walked away from me. While you were with me, I was holding it all together. But now that you are gone, it's all out of my control."

Is your desire to be put back together again? Do you want healing? Do you want things back in order again? Yes, you do! Then return to the one who will mend your broken pieces, the one who will restore you and bring life back into you. His name is Jesus.

Hosea 6:1-2
"Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment