Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Captivated by Creation or the Creator?

Today, I just don't have enough time to write a testimony, so I thought I would share a devotion instead.

Sunset in Cameron Montanana

Are you like me, sometimes you look at things in awe of their beauty? Things like tropical fish, flowers, mountains, sunsets, all the things you find in nature. Most of the time I take these things for granted. Then there are times when I am just captivated, even entranced by its beauty.

The Lion Fish, beautiful but venomous!

 An atheist once provoked a farmer by saying that He was ignorant for his faith in creation. The farmer rep...

lied, can you even begin to explain the mysteries of the garden? I plant a black seed in the soil and within weeks it grows 10,000 times its size. It no longer resembles the seed. It has beautiful artwork of green on the outside, underneath its skin it is white. Contained within its outer shell is a sweet red fruit that resembles nothing of the seed. Scatter throughout the fruit are hundreds of more seeds that will produce the same kind. How is this so? A seed, some soil, and rain produce something that none of them contain. 

Farmers Market in Satu Mare', Romania

We are so captivated by the worlds creations because of its outward beauty. Shouldn't we be even more captivated by the Creator? After all He takes dirt and makes a master piece.

A Little guy Captivated by a couple of sticks

Psalm 139:14
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


Genesis 2:7 
the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

May my life be the proof and evidence of His Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment