Saturday, December 15, 2012

God has given us the answer

Gun control is not the answer, anger and hatred is not the answer, pointing fingers is not the answer, government is not the answer, revenge is not he answer, or anything else in the likewise is not the answer. The answer is this: pray, seek, and turn as a nation, as a community, as a family and as a people. God has given us the answer to the problem a hand. Pray to Him, seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways. Turning from our wicked ways is a no brainier  I think everyone would agree. However lack of prayer and refusal to seeking the face of God has become the wickedness that we must turn from. That is where the problem lies. 



2 chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment